Want to enjoy a more special snack with gabin biscuits? Come on, try to be filled with ragout.
here's a recipe for gabin ragout cake that you can try right away.
20 gabin biscuits
1 piece of chicken, chopped
1 potato, diced
1 carrot, diced
4 tbsp wheat flour
2 cloves garlic, chopped
1/2 onion, chopped
2 spring onions, chopped
1 sprig of celery, chopped
1 cup water
salt, sugar, and powdered broth to taste
2 eggs, beaten with a pinch of salt
How to make
1. Saute garlic and onions until fragrant. Add chicken. Saute until the meat changes color.
2. Add potatoes, carrots, and flour. Stir well.
3. Add water, salt, sugar, and stock. Stir well.
4. Add the scallions and celery. Cook until thickened. Turn off the fire.
5. Take one gabin bread, give the dough, cover with gabin bread again. Smooth the edges. Do it until all the ingredients run out.
6. Heat the oil.
7. Dip the gabin in the egg. Fry on low heat until brown. Lift and drain.