Its soft texture with a sweet taste that blends in the mouth, makes pudding one of the most popular desserts among Indonesians.
To make pudding is also easy and does not require a long process.
One of my favorites is mango pudding. Pudding with a sweet taste and the fragrant aroma of this mango will feel very tempting. What are you waiting for, let's try to make it yourself at home. Quoted from Akurat.co, here's the recipe for the Mango Silk Pudding from the Instagram account @vitakwee.
- 1 pack of mango Nutrijell
- 1/2 tsp agar powder
- 1 large mango, fine chopper
- 75 ml Sunquick mango
- 1 can of sweetened condensed creamer
- 1500 cc of water
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch, dissolved in a little water
- A pinch of salt
How to make
- Chopper mango just a minute, set it aside
- Combine all ingredients in a saucepan, except mango, mix well and cook over medium heat until it boils
- Enter the mango and mix well, pour it into a cup, let it cool
- Mango pudding is ready to be served
It's easy isn't it? Mango pudding will be more delicious and fresh if enjoyed when the weather is hot.
Im a Foodlover.