There are times when boredom strikes when the lunch menu is prepared, that's all.
Well, Moms, so that the lunch menu for your children and husband doesn't continue, here are recommendations for lunch ideas that you can try.
- 1/2 kg broccoli, cut according to taste
- 3 carrots, sliced oblique
- Chicken fillet cut into small pieces
- 1/2 sliced onion
- 3 cloves of garlic, sliced
- Pepper powder
- English soy sauce
How to make:
a. Saute onion and garlic until fragrant. Add a little water and let it boil.
b. Add the chicken fillet and stir briefly.
c. Add broccoli and carrots and let it half cook
d. Add pepper, salt, sugar, flavoring, and English soy sauce according to taste.
Orange Leaf Fried Rice
- A plate of rice
- 1 egg
- 3 cloves of red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 cloves of garlic, finely chopped
- 4 lime leaves, remove the bone leaves, finely chop
- 3 pieces of red cayenne pepper, finely sliced
- 3 lime leaves
- Salt, broth powder, pepper powder, to taste
How to make:
a Scramble the eggs and set aside to the side of the pan.
b Pour a little oil, saute onion and garlic until fragrant. Then, add the lime leaves and cayenne pepper, stir-fry until wilted.
c After that, add the rice, salt, powdered broth and ground pepper. Stir until smooth and adjust seasoning.