Fiber intake is important during fasting. One of them you can get through eggplant.
You can try the sweet grilled eggplant concoction as an option for the sahur menu. On this occasion, CNNIndonesia.com provides various recipes for grilled eggplant.
Just like tomatoes, eggplants are basically a fruit group. However, eggplant is often served as a vegetable.
Eggplant is a good source of fiber. In 100 grams of eggplant stored 3 grams of fiber in it. Fiber intake can make you feel full longer while fasting during Ramadan.
Not only sauteed or combined with balado seasoning, eggplant can also be served by burning. This method can save the use of oil in the midst of skyrocketing prices.
Sweet Grilled Eggplant Recipe
You don't have to bother burning it, just use non-stick Teflon.
This sweet grilled eggplant recipe is also quite easy. You only need to mix spices that are easily available.
Sauce or seasoning ingredients:
1 tbsp sweet soy sauce
1 tbsp teriyaki sauce
1 tbsp oyster sauce
1 tbsp tomato sauce
1 tbsp sesame oil
1/2 tsp sugar
How to make:
1. Wash and divide the eggplant in half and cut each part. Each eggplant can be divided into four pieces.
2. Bake eggplant on Teflon until it changes color.
3. Put all the sauce ingredients into the Teflon.
4. Cook until the water begins to recede and the caramel texture of the sauce appears.
5. Sprinkle scallions on top and the sweet grilled eggplant is ready to serve.
Im a Foodlover.