Restaurant and cafe-style dishes can also be made at home. You don't need big capital to make Italian spaghetti aglio olio.
The main ingredients for making spaghetti aglio olio are spaghetti pasta, garlic, and chili powder.
Here's the recipe for spaghetti aglio olio, a traditional pasta from Naples, Italy, reported by The Spruce Eats.
Don't throw it away, these are 3 benefits of pasta boiled water
How to make spaghetti aglio olio:
1. Boil spaghetti with water and an additional tablespoon of oil until cooked. Drain well.
2. Thinly slice the garlic and chop the parsley if you have it.
3. Put the olive oil in a saucepan, heat it over medium heat. Add half the sliced garlic. Saute until fragrant.
4. Add salt, black pepper, chili powder, and sliced parsley. Add a little pasta cooking water and the remaining garlic. Stir briefly.
5. Enter the boiled spaghetti, mix well. Serve with parmesan cheese and extra salt if not salty enough.
Im a Foodlover.